Monday, May 26, 2008

a pointless point

this afternoon, me, preston, jarron, and heather played about 5 or 6 games of sequence in the church fellowship hall. it was fun. me and heather were a team versus preston and jarron. i can't remember who won more times. but the point is that we had fun. (despite obstacles) :-) well, it's late, and i'm tired. in fact i'm not even typing this. someone else hacked in and is doing this. :-) anyway, the point is that posts are being added to my blog. and that's all that really matters. you say "this is a really dumb post, and what is this picture, and why is it here"? it's a picture to help illustrate my point. (get it?    the point???.............ok never mind)

7 comments:

Heather said...

Wow that was profound. But we really did have fun playing sequence. We need to do that more often it's fun and FREE! lol

Jarron said...

"free" is the key...lol

Erica Rose said...

Wow..... this is amazing.... Daryn should pay his editors!!!

preston said...

"free" was the key word! lol That was an outstanding post, Daryn! I can't believe the wisdom that flows from this blog. lol

Oh, I'm voting for the paying the editors thing too. Haha!

Jarron said...

ditto

preston said...

You know what's sad is that Daryn's blog (which he doesn't even post on) is getting more 'comments' than mine. lol Maybe I'll just switch over to this one full-time and boot Daryn off. (J/K) ;-p

Erica Rose said...

You have been tagged!!! Read my page to see why